China Seeks Influence in Europe, One Business Deal at a Time
"Many Czechs had other reasons to sour on the relationship with China. Investment figures have proved disappointing — Taiwan’s investment in 2017 was nearly three times that of China’s, according to data from Sinopsis, a research group focused on China."
The Czech president has been courting China for some time now, however figures show the intended rise of investments did bring any substantial results.
Please read the article under the following link.
The Most Popular Articles
- European Values Think-Tank Czech Politics
- Andrei Plesu World Politics
- Martin Jan Stránský Science
- Jacques Rupnik Czech Politics
- Igor Lukeš World Politics
- John Lloyd, red. Přítomnosti Society