Na Švihance 1527/9
Na Švihance — an architecturally rich street in Prague 2 close to Riegrovy sady (Rieger Park) — captures very well the blend of historical styles popular in the first decade of the twentieth century.
Three of the houses are by the architect Alois Zima, who also worked on several addresses in the Bubeneč district further to the north. This art nouveau facade with its impressive guardian peacocks dates from 1909.
Published by the Prague Vitruvius.
The Most Popular Articles
- Dalibor Rohac Czech Politics
- Vydavatelstvi MJS World Politics
- European Values Think-Tank Czech Politics
- Andrei Plesu World Politics
- Martin Jan Stránský Science
- Jacques Rupnik Czech Politics