Investigative journalist killed in his house
"The Interior Ministry confirmed on the morning of February 26 that the investigative journalist of the Aktuality.sk website, Ján Kuciak, was found dead in his house, obviously murdered, the Sme daily wrote."
"Kuciak, aged 27, graduated from the Department of Journalism of the Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra (where he was also a postgraduate student), and had previously worked for the Hospodárske Noviny daily."
"Slovakia has no experience with the murder of a journalist in its modern history, although some journalists have disappeared and have yet to be found, Sme sums up."
Read more on the following website:
The Most Popular Articles
- Andrei Plesu World Politics
- Jacques Rupnik Czech Politics
- Martin Jan Stránský Science
- Igor Lukeš World Politics
- John Lloyd, red. Přítomnosti Society
- Samuel Abrahám World Politics