China Seeks Influence in Europe, One Business Deal at a Time
"Many Czechs had other reasons to sour on the relationship with China. Investment figures have proved disappointing — Taiwan’s investment in 2017 was nearly three times that of China’s, according to data from Sinopsis, a research group focused on China."
The Czech president has been courting China for some time now, however figures show the intended rise of investments did bring any substantial results.
Please read the article under the following link.
The Most Popular Articles
- Andrei Plesu World Politics
- Jacques Rupnik Czech Politics
- Martin Jan Stránský Science
- Igor Lukeš World Politics
- John Lloyd, red. Přítomnosti Society
- Samuel Abrahám World Politics