The America Europe needs right now is missing
The New Presence recommends its readers the following blog post written by Anne Applebaum. A quote from the blog follows:
"No one has yet nailed down who really runs them or funds them, although Czech journalists have spent years trying. That hasn’t stopped the 30-odd “pro-Russian” websites in the Czech Republic from churning out a daily diet of conspiracy theory, slander, invented scandals about nonexistent Muslim migrants and attacks on the United States, NATO and the European Union — as well as praise for Russia and for the pro-Russian Czech president, Milos Zeman."
Please read the whole article as published on the Washington Post here.
The Most Popular Articles
- Andrei Plesu World Politics
- Jacques Rupnik Czech Politics
- Martin Jan Stránský Science
- Igor Lukeš World Politics
- John Lloyd, red. Přítomnosti Society
- Samuel Abrahám World Politics